Do you wish to clear the IGCSE examinations in the first go?
If yes, then start preparing for the exam now!
Grade 7 Math based on IGCSE syllabus can be a little tough if you haven’t taken the proper guidance. There are 3 levels in Cambridge International Examinations (CIE)- Grade 6, Grade7, and Grade 8. You have to complete all the three levels successfully to prepare for Cambridge Secondary 2 level in Cambridge International Examinations. This course is designed exactly for that. The instructor, Mario Olivares has designed the courseware to suit the needs of middle school students.
Prepare for Grade 7 as per IGCSE, the World’s most popular international curriculum for 11-14 years old students!
Mario Olivares’s Maths for Middle School Course is intended to teach you through Cambridge University International Programs, to complement what you are studying at school so that you clear the IGCSE exam in the first attempt.
Why should you enroll in this course:
- It is an excellent course to learn Middle School Maths, especially for Grade 7 Math
- The students will be able to get a Cambridge University Certificate once they clear theGrade 8 too - this course helps you clear Grade 7, an important step in that process
- The course does not consist of videos and docs only. It includes interactive classes LIVE with the teacher - providing you with a rich interactive learning experience.
What’s in the course:
- 60 LIVE online classes
- Recordings you can view and download any number of times after the class is over
- Course timings: Monday to Friday from 7 AM to 10 AM (BOT) and 3 PM to 7 PM (BOT -Bolivia Time Zone)
- Online tests at regular interval to help you assess and improve you preparation
- This Course covers all the work outlined in the Curriculum Framework for Mathematics produced by University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) board
- The work covered is shown with applications related to the subject matter
- At the end of each section there are ICT (Information and Communication Technology) chapters, which show the students how to start working in maths with their computers
- All Sections of the this Book show Chapters- Numbers, Algebra, Shape space and measures, Handling data, and Summary and reviews and applying Mathematics (ICT)
Language of instruction: English